Paying by debit cards is safe and easy. As people become more aware of this they switch to pay with a debit card.
Below, we give a few tips for the use of your debit card.
ALWAYS USE YOUR DEBIT CARD SAFELY
• Never borrow your debit card to someone else
• Always keep your debit card in a safe and secure place
• Always verify that you receive your debit card after a payment transaction or cash withdrawal
• Verify frequently if you are still in the possession your debit card.
ALWAYS KEEP AND USE YOUR PIN SAFELY
• Always shield the keypad with your hand and your body to avoid anyone seeing you enter your PIN
• Destroy the document used by the bank to send you the code
• Do not give your PIN to anyone else